Wednesday, October 28, 2009

TUESDAY

Yesterday at the gym, it was a really fun day because we got to do the two things that I like best. Stick game and projecting. At the very end, Teo, Gavin, and I got into dynoing. We finally settled on this really cool dyno about 4 feet, and for me, was another one that was 4 1/2 feet. That dyno took me about ten tries to get it, and each time I didn't get it I had to concentrate on not hitting the ground and killing myself. I eventully got it. I showed dad but he sad that he wouldn't belive me untill he saw it . Well, I showed him it, and I got it. An hour after we started dynoing, we did core for fifteen minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. Wish I could watch some of your work outs so I'd know exactly what you are writing about. You must be in A! physical shape!

    ReplyDelete