Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TUESday session

Today we were about 10 minutes late getting to the gym. I was quick doing my( the usual there and back) warm up because they put up a whole wall. Then we all got to project on the new wall for about 1 hour before I had to do drills. Our drills were where you climb three routes, each on once with only your left foot, and once with only your right foot. I was partners with Gavin, and we both got done in 40 minutes total for both of us together.
I got 6 of they new routes, and I think their grades would be around v1, v2, v3,v4, or v5-. The way I got the v5- was from one of the drills we did. We would jump to the hold, and that was how we all built up our accuracy to dyno. The v5- was black taped, and I fell twice going to this two finger pocket (for me it was three fingers), and once going to the finish move, a 3ft 9in sideways jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment