Sunday, December 13, 2009

clubsport competition

If there's one bad thing that happened yesterday, it's I didn't want to get out of bed. Otherwise, this was the best bouldering comp. that I've ever been to. Me, Baptiste, and dad woke up and headed over to Teo's house to pick him up at 6:00 a.m. We got to Clubsport at about 10:45, and we just went over to whole foods to get snacks, borders, and R.E.I. because Baptiste needed chalk. we got checked in, and we looked at the redpoint and flash routes. ours looked like v6-, or something around there. Nobody in the morning session got our route either. the actual climbing started at 1:00, and I did my flash problem at about 1:45. Believe it or not, I flashed it, first try.I basically did redpoint for the rest of the time, and it went a lot better than last redpoint competition.the hardest route I got in the redpoint climbing was v5 or something around there. As soon as the comp was over, I asked dad if we were going to stay for the awards ceremony, but he said only for results. I got lucky, because they did awards about 5 minutes after they posted results. After we left Clubsport, it was about 5:00, and I guess that was as late as dad was going to be. We were all home at 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment