Wednesday, November 25, 2009

WEDNESday

today, Teo, Jon and me went to the Seattle vertical world for practice. Technically, we almost had a private lesson, because Sam Wolff and Mariam were the only other kids that came. we started by doing a full gym traverse, then bouldering a little. They have this systems for "circuits", which were:
blue circuit= v0- through v1+
green circuit=v2-through v3+
yellow circuit=v4- through v5+
red circuit=v6-through v8-
pink circuit=v8 through v hard (v hard stands for anything harder than v10+)

I mainly bouldered around green and yellow circuits. After I had my fill with bouldering, I went and climbed on ropes. I tried 2 5.11b's, and 1 5.11c/d, 5.11a, and 1 5.10d. I did three of those routes on lead, and they were pumping and awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment