Wednesday, October 14, 2009

wednasday

I can't wait to go try out my new 5.10 shoes tomorrow on team! they're called the rock star or something like that, and dad said that they are one of the ''smith rock' shoes. This time I hope we do drills on the steep stuff.
Today we had school pictures, and luckily, we missed about 30 minutes of reading period, even though the process wasn't fun. I blinked almost every time my picture was taken, and I even think I did on the class photo.
Practice yesterday was mostly projecting, a little drills on boulders and ropes. Ropes we did three routes back to back to back, with no resting, three times. On boulders I forgot what the things we did were called, but we stayed on one, hold and moved around to the next holds, but came back to the hold that we started on. by the way, i almost got my project, but how am I going to get the next move?
()_()
( ' - ' )
()__() BUNNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment