Tuesday, September 22, 2009

TUESDAY WORKOUT TEAM VW


WORKOUT /PRACTICE:


For all the ''micro midgets'' and beginners, Tyson led us through a power session. We did 4 by 4s and 10 by 2s, and jump to different holds. We also got to boulder a little, and we all did our usual warm -up. I also sent a power problem that took me several tries, mabye a v4 or a v5. I couldn't belive how pumped I got, as if my arms were on fire.


SHORT TERM GOAL:

My short term goal is placing top 5 in this next onsight bouldering comp, in Bend, Oregon. my dad says that we will go to Trout Creek, which is cool for me, because I've never been there.


LONG TERM GOAL:

My long term goal is getting in top 5 at Nationals, if I make it. Nationals is being held inVirginia.


City Park...what can i say? That is a painful crack! But it would be a great achievement to pink-point City Park.

1 comment:

  1. rope looks a little tight on that burn. maybe your belayer should give you a little slack there shortycranx

    ReplyDelete